Information I Collect:
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Go daddy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of a personalised jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It:
• to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
Information Sharing and Disclosure:
• Service providers. I engage trusted third parties provide delivery services to my shop, generally Royal Mail. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If in the unlikely event that I were to sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
• I do not share email or postal addresses with other individuals or businesses for any other reason.
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request. (paper copies of information would be shredded )
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
• I do not currently send out marketing newsletters etc via email, but if I were to start doing so I would request your permission to send these first.
How to Contact Me:
• For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Lisa Fleming, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at Info@tinyjewellerycompany.com Alternately, you may mail me at: Lisa Fleming, 78 Raby Road,Ferryhill,County Durham,DL17 8DZ